As most of us know, it can be stresss-fulll trying to stick to a diet or even cut back on foods when you know for certain “I shouldn’t be having this right now”. Can’t count how many times that’s been said on a daily basis. Keep reading to find out 5 ways to ween your way into a healthier lifestyle
- Not a “diet”, but a “lifestyle”. One way to surely talk yourself out of it is to refer to your efforts as a diet. Thinking of it as a lifestyle changes your mind about this. Understanding that it isn’t an overnight process and doesn’t have to be.
- Set a goal. Identify what your goal is. What are you doing it for? When you connect a goal to an action, it is easier to push through.
- Don’t deprive yourself. Make gradual changes to remove one thing that you know you could do away with. And be honest too! Or indulge less
- Not only remove one, but Add “1”. Add one healthy serving of something to yourmeals.
Last but not least
- Find healthy alternatives. Nowadays there are so many. Which is great. Don’t be afraid to try new things. You could really find alternatives to things you like or even things to help you indulge in a healthier way – who knows?!